Thursday, March 16, 2017

ASK OF GOD, ASK IN FAITH - Journal

I created this blank journal to be able to record the thoughts, impressions, and feelings that I receive when I read the scriptures and listen or read the words of the Prophets from the LDS General Conference talks. In Doctrine and Coventants Section 1 verses 37-38 it says:
37-Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled.
38-What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.  (emphasis added)

I know that in trials and difficult times, we can look back on the impressions and thoughts that we have written and find strength through faith.

©simplemom photography

Other items available with the Ask of God, Ask in Faith message are:


No comments:

Post a Comment